Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Soap With Shoes?!

We are having a blast over at Soaper's Retreat (facebook group) and the challenges keep on coming.  This week, I decided to do something a little different, ya'know....to get people out of their comfort zone, to think outside the box.  That's always what I loved about certain teachers at Antioch (where I went to college).  I was constantly challenged to view from different perspectives, to analyze and feel things from a different view, whether it was art, music, education or philosophy.  I quite like the challenge of thinking outside the box and approaching things in new perspectives.


This week:  Shoe Photo Challenge

My pic was this one with my favorite pair of shoes....my old, worn Uggs.





Here are some of my favorite photographs from all of the entries:



Julie Weghorn
I adore this shot!


Michelle Rhoades
This girl nailed it!



Jennifer Farmer
Only entry with the shoe ON....well done Jennifer!




Rosie Carbajal
Excellent framing!  Reminds me of the vintage Vogue photos.



I want to thank everyone who participates in these challenges, to all of the members in the Soaper's Retreat Group and for every single one of you who read my blog.  Your love for soap and your support and encouragement of me and this blog make me feel pretty special.  Thank you.




4 comments:

Mossy Creek Soap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mossy Creek Soap said...

Very Cool Joanna- THANK YOU!! I am thrilled to be apart of such a talented group of soapmaker artisans who always challenge me to think outside the box!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Mossy Creek: You are uber talented! So great to finally have met you!

Jenn Farmer said...

wow, I just noticed my foot made the blog! :) thanks for including me