Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pure Cocobong

A while back, Julia, of Cocobong, sent me gifties in the mail:  her soap.  Soap as pure as a first snow and Julia is sweeter than honey.

Here is what she sent:
 Wrapped all gorgeous and stuff!

 PURE stands in the center.

Ingredients:  Palm oil, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, avocado oil, palm kernel oil, sunflower oil, goat milk, coconut milk, (and I can't read the last ingredient because I ripped it and didn't notice that I ripped off the last material).  I had to translate from German to English, mind you... I am not well versed in other languages, sadly.  Yeah, I am a typical American.   But I know some American Sign Language and I took 4 years of Spanish in my teens!
________________________

I have been using PURE exclusively for about 2 weeks now in my shower, and I quite love the simplicity of it. Unscented, pure handmade milk soap.  LOVE milk soaps... they are a slice of heaven.  PURE has a natural scent that is unique, gentle, nutty almost, but ever so faint.  The lather is creamy with small bubbles, the way you know that the bar will be soooo conditioning on my skin.  Big BIG bubbles in a bar of soap doesn't mean the opposite, however.  I make plenty of conditioning bars of soap that are crazy in the fat bubble department.  Don't ask me how.

PURE washes on smoothly, slowly, silky.  Stealth-like, rippling with muscles and smoothness.  Then the soap rinses off cleanly as if the bar came, washed and then vanished exposing the skin left behind with nothing but softness.  I'm trying hard to give it the visual impact it gave me, but I'm not sure I am recalling it as powerfully as I experienced it.

Knowing a dear friend made this soap added a greatness to it.  A balance of excellence, skill and love went into it, and I feel it when I bathe.  With every bubble.

Julia, you are my Queen.


8 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Sensational looking soaps, wonderful photos and awesome descriptions!! xo jen

Zwerg said...

What a lovely post, very nice Pictures....
Her soaps look so nice....
Andrea

Cocobong Soaps said...

and you're mine

Dennise said...

awwwwww

Donna OShaughnessy said...

"stealth like rippling with muscles" Now I want to marry this soap, or at least take it out for coffee. Fabulous review.

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Your review is fantastic and I almost feel like I'm bathing with it myself by your description.

Michelle

Skin Bleaching Products said...

they look pretty at sight...

zariya said...

Great post :)