Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Longer Process

So I thought it would take me two days to determine a winner for the coconut contest. Boy, was I dreaming. Ha! Sorry folks, it's going to take me much longer. There were some last minute entries, and I want the opportunity to try each and every one to make a determination. Smelling the soaps right out of their boxes aren't necessarily fair.

Give me a week. I brought them all home and smelled them all again. I will lay them all out and start soaping up today, tomorrow and picture taking, too.

Thanks to all of you who spent the time participating.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck finding a soap dish for my bowling ball sized soaps! LOL!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

can't wait to see all the entries :)

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to invent smell-o-vision so I can inhale the wonderful coconut scents...