Friday, October 3, 2008

Etsy Header :: Marr Does It Again

Marr Williams over at Smelly Chicks is a swelly chick.

She worked with me on designing my Etsy shop banner
yesterday for hours. I didn't know what I wanted, I just knew what I DIDN'T want. How frustrating would that be to work with someone like that?? Me, being the vacuous design "client". It started off bad and got worse, then it swung around, she got what I was thinking, then I got what I was thinking, it got pulled together and there you have it.

You can see it live on my Etsy shop here. I really am loving it.

I think The Soap Bar Header and Product Body Labworks Header Design Contest I won was the BEST thing I ever won yet!
Thank you, Marr for bringing it all together for me!!



6 comments:

Suds to Love said...

I love it! They are both awesome, Marr is wonderful at designing.

Anonymous said...

Let's just say I'm both envious that you got the banner prize as well as thrilled that it was you who got this wonderful work from Marr! It's my split personality problem...but I'll keep taking my meds. ;D Cool beans, by the way...it's kinda manly yet feminine; I like that!

Marr Williams said...

Thanks guys! Jo - you're a sweetie. I'm so glad we got to work together on this.

Sherrie said...

It looks great! :) I love the 'labworks' font.

Heidi said...

Ooooh! I like it! I can't tell you how many banners I searched on etsy trying to figure out what would be good. I was one of those "I know I don't want" kinda girls too. = )

dcyrill said...

Yes Marr is the greatest. Ask me how I know :)