Friday, August 31, 2007

Help - I Need A Good Facial Bar

As I grow older, my face gets younger. Younger because only teenagers are supposed to have blemished skin! Hormones, I'm sure. Still, clear smooth skin is all I want. I am not thrilled with the idea of wrinkles, but at this point, I'll take them over blemish-ey baby face.

I am looking for a really good complexion soap, handmade, not wildly processed liquid soap marked, "Acne Wash". I just need good bar to do the trick. Any suggestions or cures? If you make a soap like this, let me know. I'd love to check it out.

Love,
The product Junkie that makes body products, but needs a face product. Very convenient! :)

2 comments:

Beauty Chick said...

Keep me posted - i need this too! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am sure my Problem Skin soap will be helpful to you! NV Soaps